The dog days are over…
A new edition of the We ❤ Roleplay event will be opening June 4th but I couldn’t resist blogging some more pieces that I put together from the first round. I am still trying to think of what to do for my Teach Me Something meme, perhaps a Marketplace shopping tutorial?
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? Reece Morane
- Who has taught you most about SL? Sterling Hermes, probably life in general. Wise man.
- Who do you turn to for help? It depends on what I need help with. My life lines would have to be Sterling Hermes, Missy Lysette, Reece Morane, Serenity Lovenkraft, and Xanadue Moorsider (each for different things).
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Definitely, Missy Lysette.
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I do, a few I text or chat to on Skype.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? I’m not part of a current group in Second Life however I consider most of my close friends like family. I have been part of many communities and I take a piece of each of them with me.
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I spend time with my partner mostly, we visit with a few friends when time permits.
I was super excited when I woke up and seen that Tuli Asturias had released some vampire teeth. I was just thinking of looking for a good set to go with this outfit, she read my mind. The new summer collection for Mandala is out and it is jaw-dropping! I love Mandala’s jewelry and when I saw these pieces I wanted them all instantly. This fountain behind me is from aisling – I am excited to see what they will have for the next We ❤ Roleplay !
B O D Y
Hair: Exile – Bad Reputation
Skin: Glam Affair – Cleo – India
Eyes: Ikon – Vanity Eyes
Eyelashes: *Redgrave* – Luscious Eyelashes 39
Teeth: Tuli – Parted Lips Vampire
Shape: Custom Shape by Kurvy Rhode (IM her if you are interested!!) Shop opening soon!
P O S E S
Location: Private Residence
Soundtrack: Florence + the Machine – Dog Days are Over