People rise together when they believe in tomorrow…
I struggled with the outfit in this post for several hours before I finally got what I wanted. This outfit serves a purpose for roleplay in a new roleplay that my partner and I are going to start. I had not planned to take pictures of it but then I went to FATEwear and the balcony just reminded me of what a balcony in King’s Landing might look like. Now, onto my SL firsts.
- First SL Friend: Sterling Hermes. He is the person who brought me to Second Life and we are still friends to this day. We met in EverQuest.
- First SL Kiss: Probably, Krusk Kuhr. He was my first SL crush. lol.
- First SLex time/place/partner: I have no idea, if it wasn’t Krusk.
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: My first SL Husband and partner was Alkaline Milosz. We bonded over a mutual love for baseball and Dark Age of Camelot. One day he will admit the Cardinals are a better baseball team than the Rangers… oh wait.. sidetracked!
- First SL Job: I got a job as a stripper at a club called… now wait for it… “The Sex Club”. Very original, no?
- First SL Creation: Pajamas. They are long deleted. I don’t think there is any photographic evidence either, thank god!
- First Encounter with a Linden: I really don’t think I’ve ever had an encounter with a Linden. If I had it wasn’t memorable. lol
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: Well, I did meet June Dion upon my first joining SL, she actually gave me one of her first ever creations. I had no way of knowing that she would become the huge designer she is today. I met quite a few “SLebrities” during my time with Nardcotix.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: The first sim that I loved to hangout in was Rosethorn (I think it was called that). We basically ended up being a bunch of dorks on the docks most of the time but it was fun.
- First SL Blog Post: June of 2011.
So that I don’t get behind I thought I would also share my guilty confessions.
- My inventory is a huge mess at the moment. I don’t know why but I just can’t find myself to be arsed enough to organize it. I keep putting it on my to do list and I keep ignoring it. It’s becoming a big monster that might eat me. But, having said that, my inventory is just over 40k, which I think is decent for being a 7 year+ resident.
- I have more alts than any one person should. When I first started Second Life I came from MMORPGs where you had to make a new character for everything you did. I kept that same mindset when I first joined SL. I have at least 7 that I can think of off the top of my head. Most of them never get touched other than to clear notices or letters off a lucky chair I want. *hangs my head in shame*
- I have things in my inventory that I have never worn and probably don’t even know is there. Hunts, impulse purchases, things that weren’t exactly what I thought they were. It’s terrible, shopping is an addiction!
- I am slightly obsessed with reading profiles. I read most everyone’s profile I come in contact with. If I see an avatar I like I will read their profile. It’s a weird voyeuristic obsession I have. I am also addicted to inspecting people’s avatar’s to see where they got things from.
- I am shy. It is difficult at times for me to acclimate myself to roleplay sims because I am so shy. I struggle with fitting in places because I don’t know how to get my foot in the door sometimes. Other places it seems to come naturally and then I can open up more easily. More often than not it is a struggle.
- I have more hair than any one person should have. I buy probably 5 hair styles to every one outfit. My partner knows that I get more excited about hair releases than anything else. I have a few favorites that make me squeal for joy when they have new hair! Especially the ones who don’t release as often as they have in the past. I finally brought myself to delete my ETD folder. I had to tell myself that I would truly never wear them again because they are that out of date.
B O D Y
Hair: Analog Dog – Honey
Skin: Glam Affair – Amberly – India
Eyes: Mayfly -Deep Sky Mesh Eyes
Eyelashes: *Redgrave* – Luscious Eyelashes 39
Make-Up: Pekka – Metallic Under Eyeliner & Kosh – Metallic Eyeshadow
Shape: Custom Shape by Kurvy Rhode (IM her if you are interested!!)
P O S E S