Remember the name…
FaMESHed for the month of May is in full swing and it’s the 1st birthday celebration of the event! I found this great mesh tunic from a store that is new to me, 22769. Today’s meme is about why I blog.
- How long have you been blogging? June of 2011
- Why did you start blogging? I’ve always had a love for shopping in Second Life and putting outfits together for my characters. There were very few blogs that dealt with roleplay fashion so I wanted to make a contribution. The amount of blogs has definitely grown since then and I am very excited that more and more roleplayers are blogging – I love to see what they come up with.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? I try to average about 3 a week but as you have seen sometimes real life, job, kids etc takeover.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? Tons, I have no idea how many but I read alot. My husband laughs at me sometimes because I read so many.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? I do occasionally but I probably should more. I know it’s nice to know that people read and appreciate your efforts!
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? No, I have no idea.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? No, I don’t regret anything I post. I try to keep my blog positive, lighthearted and strictly about fashion and roleplay.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? No, not really.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my avatar name, Alura McCann.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes, I won’t blog anything that’s entirely negative.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Roleplay, fashion, Second Life.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? This technically isn’t my blog. It’s the amazing work of Roewan Kline and she let’s me ramble here. I do have a blog but it’s pretty dusty.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? I think it’s helped me to gain confidence in myself and given me a focus and direction. It’s something that I find immense enjoyment out of.
- So, why do you continue to blog? I enjoy it, designers continue to create amazing things and I will continue to blog!
I just love how this tunic covers just enough to not show off too much but is still sexy. It gives a nice view of my ass.. *grins*.
B O D Y
Hair: Wasabi Pills – Erika
Skin: Glam Affair – Amberly – India
Eyes: Mayfly -Deep Sky Mesh Eyes
Eyelashes: *Redgrave* – Luscious Eyelashes 39
Feet: SLink – Avatar Enhancement Flat Mesh Feet with Glam Affair appliers!
Make-Up: Blacklace Beauty – Flare Shadow
Shape: Custom Shape by Kurvy Rhode (IM her if you are interested!!)