Are You Ready for the Gorean Grid Wide Hunt?
*Yay!!! It’s time for the Gorean Grid Wide Hunt again and I can’t wait to see the awesome gifts that all of our amazing merchants are offering this year!! All of the information below was taken from the official website! Enjoy ladies and gentelemen!!!*
The time has come once more for the Gorean Grid Wide Hunt (GGWH)
Grab your boots, coats and umbrellas, it is time for a hunt, The Spring Showers Hunt. Come join the hunt through 100 different stores and shops of some of the vast array of Gorean Merchants we have in Second Life.
Hunt solo, go in groups, have fun going to new places, seeing new products and meeting new people.
Join us in the “GGWH Help Group” for updates, hints and help. It is open enrollment. So come on board and join the insanity of it all
Or, check out the blog at http://ggridwidehunt.blogspot.com/ .
Hope to see you all there.
The GGWH Team
Rules of the hunt & FAQ
We would like to keep this hunt running as smooth as possible. So here are a few guidelines we have for you as you take this adventure with us.
- First and foremost, this hunt is for fun.
- This is a No Start Hunt. You can start wherever you see a hunt sign and go from there.
- The blog is set up to aid you with store names and clues only. No SLURLS will be posted on the blog.
- The hunt is to show you new stores and merchandise out there in our Second Life world. Take a little time to look around.
- It is not just a freebie give away, do not expect the gifts to just be handed to you. That is why it is called a hunt.
- We encourage you all to help each other, which in turn helps us.
- Do not ask for direct locations of the prize. That goes hand in hand with, Do not GIVE direct locations of the prize in the group help chat.
- Clean up your prims. Do not disrespect the merchants by leaving things behind, no matter what.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating, you will be ejected from the group and possible banned from stores. This includes cheat sheets and leaving behind prims to mark the location of the prizes.
- Breathe, relax and have fun. Go in groups or hunt alone. Chat it up in the group chat. Just be respectful of others.
- This hunt was made by volunteers. No one should expects them to be at your beck and call when you get stuck. So be nice to them.
- Thank the merchants if you should see them in their stores when you show up there. Do not pester them about where the prize is, hunt remember? If it were not for them, there would not be a hunt.
- Have fun, this is not a race. This is not just a hunt, you might be amazed what other gifts you might find, friends, family, who knows.
(The photo above is not related to the hunt and is just used to juice up this post! Design by Bina!!)